• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bikinisalt

Always Overfeeding
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Knopp C calcium reactor complete system. Used until 3 weeks ago, works fine. Comes with a extra co2 tank. Also comes with instruction installation manual. I just don't need it anymore. It is just lingering around taking up space and it is going to wind up getting knocked over. $350 cash, a trade or cash/trade.

If interested call me anytime at 914-262-1375. BTW, Don't offer me something like a medium yellow tang (which someone has already, you know who you are if your reading this or maybe his yellow tang is worth $300, for all I know it might have a diamond chip embedded in it...) LET"S KEEP THE TRADES REAL!!!

I also have a Bunn Pro Coffee Maker for sale or trade http://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum...aurant-coffee-maker-vp-series.html#post309481

Attachments

• calcium.jpg
    calcium.jpg
    267.8 KB · Views: 277
Last edited:

Bikinisalt

Always Overfeeding
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I need a small to medium size sump. Max Length 24", Max Height 18", Max Width 12". LMK what sizes you have? I am in the middle of a project. Also as far as the MH I need something more around 250W or higher.

Amadeusb12

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I have a 400w ballast and socket. Also have all the parts and housing for hanging fixture, I had a 250w in the housing and then went to the 400w, I have all the pieces so you can go with either wattage. I hope you understand all that...if not PM me :wink1:

Beth

Bikinisalt

Always Overfeeding
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Hey Mott. The first one is more or less the lines of what I am looking for, but the length is to long for where I need to put it. The second is a wet/dry, I already have one like that, which I would not be interested...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: