Spartanwarrior

Reefer Always Learning
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
I have a rock with at least 10-15 small aiptasia on it that I was just going to throw in the sump and replace. I am in Wantagh Long Island but can meet with it somewhere if willing to throw some cash my way. Ill double check the copperband hasnt eaten them. I also have a 40-50 lber that has probably 20+ aiptasia on it but also a clam and some corals and is the centerpiece to my tank..my love for the rock is quickly being outgrown for my hate for aiptasia. And nudis would be decimated in my tank by wrasses. I could be parted from it. Pm me sorry for the rambling message haha

yousolo

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 87.5%
7   1   0
I have a rock with at least 10-15 small aiptasia on it that I was just going to throw in the sump and replace. I am in Wantagh Long Island but can meet with it somewhere if willing to throw some cash my way. Ill double check the copperband hasnt eaten them. I also have a 40-50 lber that has probably 20+ aiptasia on it but also a clam and some corals and is the centerpiece to my tank..my love for the rock is quickly being outgrown for my hate for aiptasia. And nudis would be decimated in my tank by wrasses. I could be parted from it. Pm me sorry for the rambling message haha
Pmd

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: