kool-cat

Rating - 100%
71   0   0
I Have two frogspawns heads which polyp bailed out a few weeks ago. I have them in a shot glass right now hoping they would regrow their skeleton. These are the Neon Green with purple tip frogspawns.
I've had the frogspawn for a long time and started from one mouth, so they are aquacultured..
They seem to be fine except for no skeleton. Was wondering if anyone was interested in trading for Florida Ricordea or some other coral. I would prefer florida Ricordea..

All my other frogspawn in the tank are fine..

Trading location would be Bayside, Queens

Last edited:

kool-cat

Rating - 100%
71   0   0
I Have two frogspawns heads which polyp bailed out a few weeks ago. I have them in a shot glass right now hoping they would regrow their skeleton. These are the Neon Green with purple tip frogspawns.
I've had the frogspawn for a long time and started from one mouth, so they are aquacultured..
They seem to be fine except for no skeleton. Was wondering if anyone was interested in trading for Florida Ricordea or some other coral. I would prefer florida Ricordea..

All my other frogspawn in the tank are fine..

Attachments

• IMG_0871.JPG
    IMG_0871.JPG
    514 KB · Views: 70
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 73
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 71

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: