Rating - 100%
575   0   0
please link me where you get the kh for 379.99 new... cause i am seeing it for sale for 1200 bucks..

+1

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Seller mentions trident used a month and also most of the online stores are out of stock. If you are the seller would you sell it for almost half of the price?
Go check again at marine depot and most sites. It’s available as package or single. It was out of stock two months because of COVID or Neptune stupid way of marketing Only allowing retail stores to have them first . Now they are hurting and the trident isn’t perfect. Go do a waterchange and see if you will see the same results? It messes up everything. I am still debating on KH guardian or GHL. Also don’t forget, once used it’s half the price.

Preerecord

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
500 is fair for the Trident with the reagent. I have a KHG. That reports to the Neptune. I love it but it’s for Alk alone. The Trident is sold out everywhere. And at least he isn’t trying to raise the price on it like others did. He’s not out to beat anyone and lowballing for a Trident ain’t right. He said he used it barely and that’s a good price good luck with the sale.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
500 is fair for the Trident with the reagent. I have a KHG. That reports to the Neptune. I love it but it’s for Alk alone. The Trident is sold out everywhere. And at least he isn’t trying to raise the price on it like others did. He’s not out to beat anyone and lowballing for a Trident ain’t right. He said he used it barely and that’s a good price good luck with the sale.
Hey buddy they are coming out for calcium and mag also. The prototype are in development release next years, also aim module can connect KH guarded to Apex. Good luck with the sell.

Preerecord

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
please link me where you get the kh for 379.99 new... cause i am seeing it for sale for 1200 bucks..

They post that because they don’t have them. They’re 400 plus. I don’t know where they got that number

XclusiveReef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Go check again at marine depot and most sites. It’s available as package or single. It was out of stock two months because of COVID or Neptune stupid way of marketing Only allowing retail stores to have them first . Now they are hurting and the trident isn’t perfect. Go do a waterchange and see if you will see the same results? It messes up everything. I am still debating on KH guardian or GHL. Also don’t forget, once used it’s half the price.

here is MArine Depot sellign it at $450... not no 379 bro

kwong1998

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
238   0   0
Not sure How you come out if a equipment used, Price will be half? Any used equipment for sale? I would like to buy a used last yr make car for half price.

Preerecord

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
@XclusiveReef he’s bugging.
just hit up Alex.
Here’s mines... And I have it with the Apex module

Attachments

• AA7A060A-BD4A-44E7-885B-D21A8A0C9C97.jpeg
    AA7A060A-BD4A-44E7-885B-D21A8A0C9C97.jpeg
    983.1 KB · Views: 56

Preerecord

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
42   0   0

I have the KHG. And love it!
Have Trident and will love it for what I need it for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: