Rating - 100%
204   0   0
Encase any of you were wondering why a lot of my corals do well in your tanks after you buy a frag pack. It's very simple, you get what you pay for!! The majority of my corals came from WWC frags that I bought over the years and some ol school reefers very well know on these forms!

With all the uncertainty around our hobby, let's all help each other figure out ways how to create stability in our tanks, understand water chemistry, flow and the proper par for these corals. This will only help folks ways to propagate these corals which can help our with some of the hobby expenses or be able to trade for some cool corals they don't have.

Have a great day everyone!

Rating - 100%
204   0   0
Who wants a super colorful low maintenance Euphyllia garden?

398de52681a9f5c598612054bacdb307.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
204   0   0
Super Bowl Sunday free Stourysreef giveaway. 5 Pack SPS Including WaltDisney :) . Very simple, no cash needed or follow or any other annoying thing you've been asked to do before lol

Simple, first 10 people to comment on this thread and type out "WaltDisney".. will be in to win this pack. I will pick and record it this week and show you guys the video.

Please don't enter if you're not able to pick up from Astoria sometime this week.

Enjoy the game fellas!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: