straightupsilly

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I upgraded to a larger system and have a few items for sale. In this post, I have the tank, stand, and sump. I would like to sell it as one package but I will entertain parting out.

OPEN to trades. Coral, Apex, surprise me.

$65- Tank- Aqueaon 40 Gallon Breeder (36.25" x 18.25" x 17") NOTE- this is predrilled as a Peninsula tank. It will take a Large Eshopps Eclipse with the drilled holes or any custom overflow option you like. All paint has been peeled off and cleaned

$40- Sump- 20 Gallon long with custom glass baffles. 3 sections with bubble traps on both sides. The Center section is about 7" deep as a reference for your skimmer. I ran bio media, a bubble Mag 5, and a media reactor.

SOLD - Stand- Imagitarium Brooklyn Metal Stand for the 40 Breeder

Everything has been cleaned with water only and ready to go. The tank is about 2 years old and all the silicon is in perfect condition. Everything is located in 11385 Queens.

Let me know if you have any questions.

40Breeder.jpg
DrilledHoles.jpg
sump.jpg

Last edited:

straightupsilly

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes. Still available. The glass is near mint. If any scratches they would not be noticed when filled with water. I had it setup as a peninsula tank so I was careful with the glass. I cleaned it out with just water and it's ready for a new home. Lmk.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Asuazo25

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes. Still available. The glass is near mint. If any scratches they would not be noticed when filled with water. I had it setup as a peninsula tank so I was careful with the glass. I cleaned it out with just water and it's ready for a new home. Lmk.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
Text me 917 825 6759

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: