jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
I have a few frags of a millepora (maroon with blue/white tips about 2"). The frags glow green under actinics. I also have green digitata and yellow digitata frags. I am looking for a frag of a monti cap in green, orange....anything but brown!!

Pics are in my gallery

[ August 05, 2003, 09:05 PM: Message edited by: jackson6745 ]

GiuseppeDC

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey how's it going!

If you want to wait a few weeks I should have a green cap frag available for you. I have a small frag that I just made and I'm waiting to see how it does before sending it off. In a month I'll have a red one as well.

Let me know I can send you a picture of it tonight. You will not be disappointed, it's become the main attaction in my tank.

Giuseppe

kennerd

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I second that: G's caps are great: have them both.

If you guys do a trade, I can kick in a yellow with purple rim frag for your millepora.

Also rrepled about your green acro on the other post, but I can;t for the life of me find a way to the gallery.

C

Crakeur2

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ken, click on photo gallery on the left, two slots below bulletin board. then click on the member photos you would like to view.

GiuseppeDC

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Rich / Ken

Sorry I haven't kicked in a response on here been busy. I'll definitely have a frag for Rich in a week or so. Rich, I'm kind of out space in my tank so if you want to do a trade with Ken I can make the switch when I come to Brooklyn.

Ken has some great stuff.

Giuseppe

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: