Xpaulnyc

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
We both know they are going for 600$ if have the right source ! Oo trust me i can afford it buddy just won’t pay a dime more than they are worth !! ??my system is around 500 gallons !

Attachments

• 1E30D8D1-2CB3-4483-8E32-35541B1A5AE3.jpeg
    1E30D8D1-2CB3-4483-8E32-35541B1A5AE3.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 92
  • 1B17793E-7348-415B-82CE-18BDFD234D09.jpeg
    1B17793E-7348-415B-82CE-18BDFD234D09.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 93
  • 96727B5F-A85B-4626-A177-38DCA462DE6D.jpeg
    96727B5F-A85B-4626-A177-38DCA462DE6D.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 95

solracju

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
We both know they are going for 600$ if have the right source ! Oo trust me i can afford it buddy just won’t pay a dime more than they are worth !! my system is around 500 gallons !

You know , for a person that can afford it, you sure are cheap. So if you have no intention of buying go look elsewhere. Especially if you can buy it elsewhere with your SPECIAL source. You are wasting my time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

solracju

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Ok what’s your price for both of them .. if they still a viable I will send you my boy to pick them up today ? What’s your number ?

I sent you a PM with that information already, We can continue the conversation there. I don’t respond publicly with personal information for obvious reasons.

Xpaulnyc

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Im asking for your number so I can give it to my fiend so he can come and pick up the lights and you are acting like a little kid ! Dude I write a lot of people do you think I got time to look for your previous messages ?? you must be joking after all I’m doing you a favor so you can sell your lights.. if you can’t do that then I’m sorry your loss not Mines ! !! Good luck

Rating - 100%
204   0   0
Hold on.... Hold on ..... Hold on.....I'm never one to ever butt in to these kinds of back and fourths on MR or anywhere else but because I know Pauly and Carlos, I'm calling you guys out to squash this ha. Calling both of you guys now....

Carlos, Pauly is a ball buster and he is really trying to do a buddy of his a favor so he will message you directly if he can get you the price that you want. I'm a big fan of just finalizing a deal in text or PM because it avoids having people get that popcorn out when there is a small misunderstanding.

Anyway, just spoke to Pauly and his buddy will take the lights at the price I mentioned.... Bump back if the deal does not go through.

BD_Reefing

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Im asking for your number so I can give it to my fiend so he can come and pick up the lights and you are acting like a little kid ! Dude I write a lot of people do you think I got time to look for your previous messages you must be joking after all I’m doing you a favor so you can sell your lights.. if you can’t do that then I’m sorry your loss not Mines ! !! Good luck

Mine*

solracju

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
First want to say thanks to Stoury, for clearing the air and helping resolve this. Love things with a happy ending, especially in our reefing community where things are very public. The light are sold!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: