rinoNJ

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Cadlights 165 Artisan ii for sale.

I downsized and the tank is cleaned out. Pictures of before and after are posted below.

$1,000 OBO. Tank, Sump and Stand are included in the sale but you need to come get it out of my house.

It is currently in a walk out basement that has sliding doors for outside access.

link to tank description:

I didn't have any issues with the tank. (issues with the reefing hobby is a different story all together...)

I had it set up with a herbie oveflow which ran well.

Zip code is 07405. Please text me at 914-610-1450 or PM me if you are interested.

Thanks,

Rino

IMG_6053.jpgIMG_3039.jpg

Morahz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Cadlights 165 Artisan ii for sale.

I downsized and the tank is cleaned out. Pictures of before and after are posted below.

$1,000 OBO. Tank, Sump and Stand are included in the sale but you need to come get it out of my house.

It is currently in a walk out basement that has sliding doors for outside access.

link to tank description:

I didn't have any issues with the tank. (issues with the reefing hobby is a different story all together...)

I had it set up with a herbie oveflow which ran well.

Zip code is 07405. Please text me at 914-610-1450 or PM me if you are interested.

Thanks,

Rino

View attachment 299974View attachment 299975

Interested measures pls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rinoNJ

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Correct - 71" x 23.5" x 21.5"

also I got a few of the same questions:

1. tank has been up and running for about 5 years.

2. there is a slight scratch about 1/2" but you can't make it out in the attached picture. I remember there being another one but I can't find it now that it is empty. They weren't bad though and didn't bother me.

3. There is a chip on the back panel. It has been there since the tank shipped. It has never been a problem. It is only superficial. Tanks has run for 5 years without any issues.

4. The lights are not included. I will sell those separately once the tank is sold (61"Aquatic Life Hybrid fixture with end caps, current set of bulbs and brand new set of bulbs not used yet - paid $600 for all of this. Will sell for $300 but only after I sell the tank or with the tank. If tank doesn't go I'm going to set up a FOWLR and finally get a clown trigger!).

Thanks,

Rino

chip.jpgscratch.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: