oseymour

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I have some Neptune Systems items for sale. Everything is working - took it off my tank to move to the Coralvue hydros.

1. 2 EB832 - both are a little over a year old - looking for $225 each ($10 for shipping)
  2. Neptune Systems DOS with 1 link cable - about 7 months old - looking for $260, will ship for that price.
  3. FMM Module - $70 - will ship for that price.
  4. I have 2 leak detectors, the low profile and the solid surface leak detector - $45 for both shipped - These are the ones that go in the FFM.
  5. I have the magnetic piece that came with the Neptune ATK, selling this for $50 - it has to be worth something to someone. Only the magnetic piece pictured is included. I'm willing to entertain offers on this.
  6. Apex Feeder - I don't have the piece that mounts it to the tank - about a year and a half old - $65 shipped
If you need the power supply that works with the DOS, Trident or FMM Module - let me know and we can work something out. Its the 24VDC 36W Power Supply - I have 2 of them.

You are free to post in the thread that you are interested but its PM order that decides who gets what.

IMG_4371.jpeg
IMG_4372.jpeg
IMG_4373.jpeg
IMG_4374.jpeg
IMG_4375.jpeg
IMG_4377.jpeg
IMG_4379.jpeg
IMG_4380.jpeg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: