johnsonpics

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hey Everyone,

I’ve got a bunch of corals for sale!!! I’m redoing my rock scape and need to make some room. Here's what I have up for grabs.

Aussie Green Hammers- I have several frags with between 2 and 12 heads each, I also have single heads. $20 per head.

Aussie Teal Duncan Corals- 1 with 3 heads, 1 with 2 heads, and 1 with 18 heads. I could also cut them and do smaller amounts. $20 a head.

Orange Ricordea Florida w/ Green Mouth- 3 frags, $30 each.

Green Star Polyp- 2”-3” around, $5.

Orange Bam Bam Zoas- a few frags with between 5 - 10 heads $5-$10 depending on size.

Red Montipora and Seasons Greetings Montipora- multiple chunks, free with purchase of other frags.

Green Brain Coral- I have a large 3”-4” chunk that’s been growing for years on a rock. I’m not sure what the size will be once I frag it off, but offering it for $40.

I can send more details photos upon request.

Pick up in Chelsea neighborhood in Manhattan, cash or Venmo. Direct message or text me, Chris 917-915-0469. It gets a little confusing when a lot of people text or DM, so please tell me your name when you DM or text so I can make sure you get what you want.

Thanks!

DSCF5315.jpg
DSCF5317.jpg
IMG_9782.jpg
IMG_9784.jpg
IMG_9788.jpg

Attachments

• DSCF5319.jpg
    DSCF5319.jpg
    290 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9783.jpg
    IMG_9783.jpg
    349.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: