tano5591

Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a 3-4” square spot anthia male that I would like to rehome, he keeps swimming at the glass in my tank and I think he needs a new home. His mouth is a little raw In The front from swimming at the glass, and I saw he developed a spot on his tail which might be ich since he seems to be stressed. Preferably someone with a qt system. I’m Located near white plains and can meet elsewhere within reason
IMG_4045.jpg

IMG_4046.jpg

IMG_4047.jpg

Moky11

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 3-4” square spot anthia male that I would like to rehome, he keeps swimming at the glass in my tank and I think he needs a new home. His mouth is a little raw In The front from swimming at the glass, and I saw he developed a spot on his tail which might be ich since he seems to be stressed. Preferably someone with a qt system. I’m Located near white plains and can meet elsewhere within reasonView attachment 342880
View attachment 342881
View attachment 342882
Hey man I'm interested in the fish, when could it be pick up? I live in new rochelle

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: