Dave ESPI

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
46 gallon corner BF reef Ready with sump and halides WOW !
I can deliver !

Reef ready 46 gallon corner bowfront with 250 W 6500K IWASAKI halide and 2 x 32 W PC CSL. PRIZM PENDANT, Drilled and 1 baffle in the back with overflow kit. Has a stand, and a 10 gallon sump with a Turboflotor 1000 w/ Oceanrunner needlewheel pump and a 1/2 wetdry from the output of the skimmer. Return pump is an OTTO 2000. Comes with a plennumn, and SUPERB LIVE SAND !

this tank has ran FLAWLESSLY for 5 years, and not a single scratch on the glass.

I would like 800.00 for it all, or 500.00 for tank, topglass, stand, overflow gear, sump and turboflotor W/oceanrunner and return pump.

I have live rock also.

AIM= DaveESPI
Yahoo= Masterbetta1
Email = [email protected]

ALBANY NY.

518-326-3457. ( feel free to crank call me if your name is Steve or Kevin or "Tiny"... I have not seen you 3 in a long while, or of you have more questions.

I need to move on this tank and I amm keeping all the rock and sand wet and biologicaly active. there is a ton of awesome worms and pods in the sand aswell as very little detritus.

Pictures if needed..

PS: Don't bother to cry if you can't consider laughing first.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: