Status
Not open for further replies.

4angel

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a red shroom and xena enlongata on same rock frag for a ric. e mail me for a trade or an offer. will deliver in nyc

D

DJSQETCH

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey angel i am picking up some green rics tomorrow...its a colony but i just want s few to have a centerpiece so Ill just give you some after i break them up.

D

DJSQETCH

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no need for trade i already have tons of red mushrooms ill just give some to you...it mite take at least a week before i can get one to you tho

Neo_TA

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would you have any more of those red mushrooms, I'd like to take some if you do I'd be willing to pay for them as mey tank is only 4 months old and i don't have much to offer yet.

4angel

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hay I will be busy this weekend so neo if your around during the week shoot me an e. Im home in the eve Tues thurs. are out that leaves Wed. and Fri. this week or next weekend.

D

DJSQETCH

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey angel

the guy at justphish.com just received orange and blue rics. I am planning to pick up some either this weekend or next weekend. You should contact him if you want some too and I can just pick up yours along with mine and drop it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: