FastUno

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
1-I am looking to get rid of a large piece of live rock that is shaped like a cave. It's taking up too much room in my tank & I will be looking to reconfigure. Rock is covered with purple & red coralline, has 2 very tiny pieces of monti cap on it & 1 small frag of kenya tree. I paid something like $40 bucks to have it pulled out of another reef tank for me. Make me an offer. Look at tank pic, on the left side (under yellow leather).

2-one of those coralife fuge lights, with sun & actinic bulbs. Used for like 2 weeks until I had to remove lights & place top off container on tank w/clip lights. Looks brand new & in box. $20

3-this is a custom designed fuge that is made to sit in the back of a tank (or the side) & slightly higher than the main tank. It also comes with 2 brackets that hold lights & 1 carbon box, & stand made out of plywood (not depicted). The picture of the fuge is when it was new, now its dirty after being used as a fuge over both my first 26g & 55g (Sept-Feb). I paid $210 for it. Make me an offer.

4-I have store bought bleached corals, really nice big show pieces, along with smaller ones. I have tuberella (sp), maze brain, many big sea shells (size of footballs). Easily over $500 worth of stuff & I just want to get rid of everything. I'll take $100 for all.

5- 2 mating pair fire belly newts (FREE)
6- 75 gal mix of crystal sea marinemix salt (use at your own risk-read RC threads) (FREE)
7-30g tank, good for fuge or sump (FREE)

43721781.jpg

43958244.jpg

FastUno

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
30g tank on hold.

The fuge also comes with elbow & another pipe that will spill the water back into your main tank. The height of this is adjustable by turning it. I used to use a MJ1200 to send water up into the fuge & have it spill back in via the elbow setup.

FastUno

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Sump or Fuge I guess. I personally used it as a fuge & it was built with the intension of using it as a fuge.

Fuge is 23 11/16 x 8 3/8 x 14 & the guy who built it for me said it holds about 10g.

Corals are dead, yes. They were bought dead as show pieces.

Lana

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hi,

Is the rock still available? If yes, I am interested and can pick it up today.

Thanks,
Lana

[ May 29, 2005, 12:43 PM: Message edited by: Lana ]

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: