GiuseppeDC

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have several 1 inch size capnella frags
that I would like to give away or trade if someone has something to trade.

Pick-up at my house or office in NYC only. Due to weather conditions right now I will not ship.

Please let me know if you are interest

Giuseppe
[email protected]

A

amatuereefer

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
well giuseppe, i would luv some of those frags. the thing is, i don't think that i have anything that you would want to trade for. i only have a few corals and most of them are the original pieces i bought. also, there is some bubble algea and aiptasia in my tank, so i wouldnt want to risk introducing it into your tank. if you want to sell me some though, i'd be more than happy to pick them up in the city (im on upper west). well, let me know. thnx.
dan

D

DJSQETCH

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
hi

yeah i would luv to get a frag too...i would even pay for one and pick it up from your work...i feel bad taking it for free since i know how expensive it is to have this hobby.

GiuseppeDC

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
All frags have been accounted for at this point. I will post again once more become available.

If you have made arrangements with me to pick up frags this week, please ignore this message.

Thanks
Giuseppe

D

DJSQETCH

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
thanks much for the frags giuseppe they look great. Ill let you know as soon as I get those rics.

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Giuseppe gave me some capnella frags for my father and I traded some unidentified SPS coral that came in on my live rock and some heliopora (blueridge coral) for two frags of Montipora digitata. Everything went great, all of the corals are doing very well.

So far all of the people I have met from mahattanreefs.com are good guys. I would recommend dealing with Giovanni, Giuseppe or Ari to anyone on the board.

Thanks!

-Alfred

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: