• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jf2381

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I bought this setup from Arozz7 this weekend. Upon pick up from friends house I noticed that it will not meet my needs. I will not go into details, so do not ask!

The tank comes with stand canopy and all plumbing to get it running
250W SE Halides (EVC Technology ballast) 2 bulbs are included one is old, don't know the age, and the other is a 6 months old reeflux 12K.
VHO. Ballast is a ice cap 660 ballast. Includes two 24" actinic bulbs.
Tank needs to be cleaned and the acrylic polished in various spots. I will include the polishing kit, I had one laying around. Please note the bubbles on the edge.
$290 I'm just looking to get my money back. The tolls and gas I spent will go down as an experience.

I have a potential buyer for the lights so I will let go of the tank, stand and canopy for $90.

Pick up is in Clifton, NJ

jf2381

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Sorry forgot the pictures.
P1010120.jpg

P1010118.jpg

P1010119.jpg

jf2381

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
New price $50 or offer me a frag of SPS.
I'll take a bigger hit. I wouldn't be in this mess if I would have had time to go look at tank! Someone get it out of my house it pisses me off everytime I look at it.

jf2381

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I was just informed by someone that works with acrylic that the seams look like they are about to burst. That in the long run it wouldn't be safe to have this tank running.

I'm a responsible person and wouldn't sell something that might injure someone in the future. Tank is no longer for sale! However there is nothing wrong with the stand and canopy. If you have a 24x24x24 tank and need a stand/canopy I'm asking $40 for that.

rjs5134

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Impressive display of responsible salesmanship jf, if that makes sense. I would bet most, or at least many, would have still tried to capitalize. Nice job, good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: