inline6

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Anyone have any true blue mushrooms f/s or trade?
I'll be willing to take a Blue Rhodactis or True Blue Mushrooms.
If they're anything like the color on this website http://www.platinumreefs.com/softies.html
I'll take them.

I have a green hairy mushroom, pulsing xenia, 2 maxijet 1200 powerheads to trade with. Or willing to buy nice quality shrooms.

or.....

Should i just wait for the frag swap?

Missy Johnson

Masta of Disasta
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
i am pretty sure we have the Bright Blue Rhodactis in in our tank only ours isn't lumpy - it is smooth shrooms. it is mostly red but has an irredescent blue coating on the top that comes out more as it grows bigger. i could try to get a frag ready for the swap for you.

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
Inline6, make note that coloration of mushrooms is VERY dependent on the lighting they are under. In fact, most of my 'shrooms look different thru the side glass than thru the front, and that's under the same light.

Dean

Missy Johnson

Masta of Disasta
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
i only have 2 shrooms total and they aren't that big. since someone asked for it specifically i was going to frag one of them.....you can have a frag once it's attached to rock if it works...k?

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
BTW, I plan on bringing these to the frag swap if your interested.

Attachments

• RM0043.jpg
    RM0043.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 67

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Those are them?! There still here lol, although I did think about eating 'em :wink1: Didn't know they were that color. I gotta take a pic of them. They look more greenish/purple under my light.:( Still really nice, my sands gonna be covered in shrooms soon :icon16:

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
nanoreefer22 said:
Shaun, the pic you posted are the sames ones I got from you?
Like the guys said, it all depends on light. But those are them! :D You don't get shrooms much more blue than those, i.e the ones you didn't eat!

Missy Johnson

Masta of Disasta
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
wow shaun those are nice! much nicer than mine! mine are purplish red with a blue coating on the top....i can't get a good pic. i just tried to make a frag. we'll see how it goes. i'm trying to get as much stuff ready for the frag swap as possible!!!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: