• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
hi guys i brought this di not even 3days ago from marinedepot and it doesnt go with my rodi here is the the posting on marinedepot i used it for 10 sec just to c if it would work . its brand new still. this is the description on marinedepot.com
Item Code: RO1153 List Price: $36.00 You Save: $6.01 (16%) Your Price: $29.99 i only want 20 bucks.

also sellin a kenya tree 5 bucks and Anthelia Waving Hand Coral 5 bucks
about 6 heads tub blues 20 bucks and another type of zoos real nice dont know the name of them about 10 heads 15bucks.
need to sell asap zoos are shrinking and i rather have some one buy them than let them die, will sell for 40 must pick up tom!

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
hi guys i brought this di not even 3days ago from marinedepot and it doesnt go with my rodi here is the the posting on marinedepot i used it for 10 sec just to c if it would work . its brand new still. this is the description on marinedepot.com
Item Code: RO1153 List Price: $36.00 You Save: $6.01 (16%) Your Price: $29.99 i only want 15 bucks

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Item Code: RO1153 List Price: $36.00 You Save: $6.01 (16%) Your Price: $29.99 i only want 15 bucks

yo pm .lmk

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: