nmprisons

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have to sell off my tank very quickly. I just don't have time to care for it and I have a move coming up.

For sale will be the following:

40+ head duncan - $125
Hot Pink w/ purple Florida Ricordia, large polyp (best I have ever seen) - $40
Ricordia rock with 6 heads, a bit brown, but multicolored under T5s or brighter - $60
Ricordia rock with 8 or so heads - 3 hot pink with purple, 1 yellow (yes yellow), and a bunch multcolored - $115
35 head standard acan lord - $30
20 headed bright orange/red with green mouths australian acan lord - $80
Some rare japanese lords and micros as well (30-200 bucks)

I am happy to meet anywhere in Manhattan if you are purchasing more than $50 worth. Buy more than $200 and I will throw in a micro frag or acan lord frag.

Pictures will be coming in a couple of days.

DontXtripNfall

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I have to sell off my tank very quickly. I just don't have time to care for it and I have a move coming up.

For sale will be the following:

40+ head duncan - $125
Hot Pink w/ purple Florida Ricordia, large polyp (best I have ever seen) - $40
Ricordia rock with 6 heads, a bit brown, but multicolored under T5s or brighter - $60
Ricordia rock with 8 or so heads - 3 hot pink with purple, 1 yellow (yes yellow), and a bunch multcolored - $115
35 head standard acan lord - $30
20 headed bright orange/red with green mouths australian acan lord - $80
Some rare japanese lords and micros as well (30-200 bucks)

I am happy to meet anywhere in Manhattan if you are purchasing more than $50 worth. Buy more than $200 and I will throw in a micro frag or acan lord frag.

Pictures will be coming in a couple of days.

dibs in bold please!

stoneriff

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Dibs on the 8 head Ricordia, the rare japanese acan lords, and the 20 head acan lord pending pics. I can meet you Friday evening after work. Please let me know. Thanks.

bigyankfan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
226   0   0
Second in line for 20 headed bright orange/red with green mouths australian acan lord - $80 and second in line for Hot Pink w/ purple Florida Ricordia, large polyp (best I have ever seen) - $40 - thx.

Eric

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: