Status
Not open for further replies.

sapseven

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I have 8 mid sized Lookdown fish for sale ..

http://store.fishsupplyunderwater.com/fze00-23216.html

i am askin 90$ each ... some of them still have their long filament fin which indicates that they are still young. they have a very nice mother of pearl color to their body when in good lighting.. as well as some blueish and yellowish hues. They eat Live food such as small guppy and various type of shrimp, they have proved to be very hardy for the amount of time i had them .. and can live in brackish water with very low salinity.

I am in Brooklyn NY .. But pickup only .. thank you.

sapseven

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
my friend had broken down his larger tank and asked me if i wanted them .. i didnt realize that they were bigger then my tangs lol ..so i have 8 of them sitting in a 55 gallon .. and i dont want to keep them unless i have a larger tank .. so id rather get them a better home.

heres a pic

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
You could donate them to the Norwalk aquarium, they will give you a letter of donation and you can get a tax deduction.
They were specifically looking for lookdowns for their big reef.
THe Norwalk Maritime aquarium is in Norwalk CT

sapseven

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
You could donate them to the Norwalk aquarium, they will give you a letter of donation and you can get a tax deduction.
They were specifically looking for lookdowns for their big reef.
THe Norwalk Maritime aquarium is in Norwalk CT

thats not a bad idea except .. my friend owed me money lol .. and this was his way of repaying me .. so im just tryin to get my share back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: