sil3ncio

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
FS/FT: HOB refugium, 30" PC light, FREE FISH!

Up for sale is a CustomKing made HOB refugium, it's a little dirty, needs to be cleaned and it works great, comes with required pump. $60

img_0159.jpg

Also a 30" PC light fixture, needs acrylic lens cover, new bulbs, and the moonlights and fans don't work, they take two 65 watt bulbs. $25

img_0160.jpg

img_0161.jpg

I also have three fish for FREE, a domino damsel, yellow tail damsel, and a yellow damsel, need to downsize on population of tank..... I'm also debating on selling or trading a yellow tang, that I have on my 30 gallon tank now, he's been in a 30 gallon for a while, but I hear that's not really a good idea, I want a mated pair of clowns in return, and I pay the difference in cash.

If you want to trade for any of the above, I really need a phosban reactor, or a t5 ballast for two 39 watt bulbs, need to a change the ballast on my current fixture, a Nova Extreme.

Thanks for looking, I'm located in the north Bronx, please PM me with questions.

Edward

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: