Ssdlm5

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
ok heres the story, I received a frag (2" on frag disc) of NEON green star polyps. they started to grow to fast that I had a rock completely covered and the rock it self is like 15" across. I've already broke it up and now i have around 6-7 frags. Each frag is at least 3-4"x 2-3" fully covered with polyps.

$15 each frag.

Warning: these guys grow FAST!

I'll try to get pics but i have to borrow a camera from my friend. But everybody knows what these guys look like.

Pending: Widdy, Vashawn, JBM, knugenx

Last edited:

JJSBLM

Crazy Pico guy
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
ok heres the story, I received a frag (2" on frag disc) of NEON green star polyps. they started to grow to fast that I had a rock completely covered and the rock it self is like 15" across. I've already broke it up and now i have around 6-7 frags. Each frag is at least 3-4"x 2-3" fully covered with polyps.

$15 each frag.

Warning: these guys grow FAST!

I'll try to get pics but i have to borrow a camera from my friend. But everybody knows what these guys look like.

where in queens? shoot me a call today interested in picking up a frag

516-492-1892

Ssdlm5

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
sure thing buddy, but what you just said just reminds me that I can also take some pics from my iphone. but i'll take pics right when i get the chance.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: