fishguy23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Ok this will be my last try........Ive had 3 members interested and 3 members flake on me, (No names necessary).:irked: I broke it down 2 weeks ago and now its in the front of my entrance waiting to be picked up!!!

So hears the deal this is what I will include......

-40 breeder RR (No OB)
-Extra tall wooden stand (Black)
-20 gallon sump (4 baffles)
-Quiet one 2200 for return w/ all pvc/plumbing
-Euroreef ES 52 skimmer w/ upgraded sedra 3500 pump
-Black acrylic 7" sock holder with (3) 7" Filter socks

Will not part....$200.00 for all (Just paid over $100 for the sedra pump a few mos ago, so any lower and ill just keep it! Ill also consider trades for a nano setup!

**PLEASE COMMIT ONLY IF YOU HAVE INTENTIONS OF PICKING UP**

email for inquiries @ [email protected]

Attachments

• NJ Reef 004.jpg
    NJ Reef 004.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 441
Last edited:

basiab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
117   0   0
Maybe there should be a way to indicate people who back out. When you have to take it apart and then they don't show up %$#$%^. Same thing happened to me. The person actually came and when I explained how it worked she said she was going out to have her husband help her and that was the last I saw of her.

junglebase

Will always be a Newbie..
Rating - 99.4%
166   1   0
Maybe there should be a way to indicate people who back out. When you have to take it apart and then they don't show up %$#$%^. Same thing happened to me. The person actually came and when I explained how it worked she said she was going out to have her husband help her and that was the last I saw of her.

it happens to the best of us... unfortunately...at some point or another...

fishguy23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
It happens, sometimes people get cold feet I guess, but it happend 3 times in 1 week!!!!!! Circumstances......I dont know?????

Anyways I guess thats what the reefer ratings are for, but Im not one to call anybody out!!!:irked:

I'm not even upset Im just in a prediciment where I moved the tank near the front door, assuming it was going, and now its been sitting there for 2 weeks!

BZOFIQ

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Great price. free bump.

I had a lot of people flake on items too recently. The thing that I hate is that I don't allow next in line to pickup thinking that the original person will show up. Next time, first come, first served.

fishguy23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
well yes & no.....I didnt actually sell it, more like a trade, but at least i dont have a fish tank blocking my entrance:tongue1:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: