The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
I'll be bring frags of the following corals:

zoas7_35.jpg

Frag will be from piece on the right. - $20

000_0319.JPG

Chalice, I don't know how many frag I will have of this as I need cut it still. - $15-$25.

000_0315.JPG

Acan Lords - a # of frags of this, looks much better than the picture.

I have a couple of frags of Yellow sunflower polyps. - $10-$15

Also Kenya tree corals. - Free for small ones and I may have a larger one for -$10

Also I have red Mangroves with leaves for $3 each or 4 for $10, proceeds will be donated to MR. I have about 40-60 of them.

I have some of the blue palys, from House and Rich(store in Brooklyn)-$10

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
What are you doing with the lord frags, i.e. auction/selling/trading? I'll take one if you are not charging an arm and a leg, or a first born child! :lol:

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
What a first born worth now a days :scratchch

There not going to be high price but it really depends on how many frags I can get and how large they are going to be. I'm going to probably sell them and will no tomorrow how many frags I'm going to here of each. Need to get the dremel, screw and hammer out.

gforce6

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Hi, Michael

I would like to have one of each on
Chalice
Acan Lords
sunflower polyps
also, blue zoo. I forgot about it

Please, bring enough frag for all of us.
Thanks.

Last edited:

cali_reef

Fish and Coral Killer
Rating - 97.3%
36   1   0
Mike, I like to have a frag of the chalice if it is blue, hard to tell because the actinic lighting.

Also interested in the acan if I get to keep my arms and legs after seeing what you are asking for it, a polyp or two will do for me.

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
Ok right now this is what I have:
Dean-Chalice
Joe-Zoo's & Sun polyps
Gforce-Chalice & Sun polyps

I just cut the Acan and I want to see how they're doing in the morning before I price them. I have one large frag with about 20 heads, 5 heads, 3-4 heads, 2 heads and 3 heads.

Right now only 2 frags of the Chalice as I want to make sure it ok before I cut any more off.

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
cali_reef said:
Mike, I like to have a frag of the chalice if it is blue, hard to tell because the actinic lighting.

Also interested in the acan if I get to keep my arms and legs after seeing what you are asking for it, a polyp or two will do for me.

The Chalice is a combine of Purple/Blue & leavender color. I cut out 2 frags and want to wait before I sure the coral is ok before cutting any more.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: