Bikinisalt

Always Overfeeding
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I have a complete fish breeding/holding/display system. It is made up of 2 acrylic tanks divided into 5 sections. First main tank is 60G, 48LX18WX16H and divided into 2 sections with a pre-installed permanent clear divider and the second tank is a 45G, 48LX18WX12H and divided into 3 sections with pre-installed permanent dividers. There are also complete lids for each individual section and bulkheads for drain and returns have lock-line with values to control water flow and direction of water. This system can be assembled and dissembled quick and easy.

It was a system custom made by a professional Aquarium company(Tenecor). The whole system is 49"Long X 75" High X 24" Wide. It is all made out of black acrylic panels for the exception of the tanks and looks like furniture. This is great for someone who can't have fish tanks all over the place and wants to keep everything confined into a one rack system, a grow out system or if you need to keep fish seperated from each other or breeding. Below is a pic of the actual unit. This is a great system and has serve me well. Wet/dry & pump not included. All you have to do is get a sump/pump for it. This is a pick up only in the BX...

$375 cash...

Attachments

• rack1.jpg
    rack1.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 510
  • rack2.jpg
    rack2.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 516
Last edited:

Bikinisalt

Always Overfeeding
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
ttt...Also have a large 36X18X16 wet/dry for a 400G tank I will sell for $75 if anyone wants it with the system. Also will trade for a small like aquapod or other complete set up where I can set up a small saltwater tank.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: