nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
About 40 zoas, some all green centers, some gold insides, and some with lime green mouths. Asking $15.

The mushroom rock has about 15 mushrooms very nicely colored. They are purple with few green thick stripes running through them. Asking $25.

Also a small toadstool with greenish polyps. About 1inch tall and 1.5inches on the crown. Asking $10.
-Kris

aaron

Australian
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Dang, i'm too slow again.
Kris, if you frag any more of those zoa's with the green or lime mouths, even just a couple, i'd love to get them from you. Also If you manage to get one of those blue spot mushrooms that you got from Jhale, i'd be up for that too.
Aaron

mandarin

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
nanoreefer22 said:
About 40 zoas, some all green centers, some gold insides, and some with lime green mouths. Asking $15.

The mushroom rock has about 15 mushrooms very nicely colored. They are purple with few green thick stripes running through them. Asking $25.

Also a small toadstool with greenish polyps. About 1inch tall and 1.5inches on the crown. Asking $10.
-Kris

Are the mushrooms still available?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: