• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

D

DEEPWATER

janey said:
I need that live sand ASAP .. LOLO

Is it still avail ??

Janey
hi janey ,,whats up ,,,Welcome to MR ,,,,If you are going to Andymons place ,would you be able to pick up some small thing for me ,,ill pick up some time during the week or so,,,i can try to talk to andymon ,,maybe i can paypal him ,,LMK if you can ,thx ,,,ronen ,,if not its cool ,no pressure

Last edited by a moderator:
A

AndyMon

janey said:
I need that live sand ASAP .. LOLO

Is it still avail ??

Janey
Yes, it is but it's got to be picked up by tomorrow. Dry goods will be available for pick up for a few days.

You've got a PM.

janey

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I don't mind sure... deep water
Hey Andymon can i come by tommorrow ? I get off of work at 7:30 am . I work near elmhurst, queens . Should take me 40 min to get to u ..
janey
Ps can u pm with you home ##

A

AndyMon

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
janey said:
I don't mind sure... deep water
Hey Andymon can i come by tommorrow ? I get off of work at 7:30 am . I work near elmhurst, queens . Should take me 40 min to get to u ..
janey
Ps can u pm with you home ##
You have a PM :)

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 98.6%
145   2   0
oceanrealm said:
If you guys need any frags I have a few more ready to go. The only reason Im posting here is northport is like 5 minites from me.
just a tip ,,you should make your own thread and ,put tht you live close to anymons place ,this way ppl wont get mixed up ,

A

AndyMon

Rating - 98.6%
145   2   0
Thanks much, guys & gals! Everything has been sold except:

75 Gallon All-Glass drilled tank (3 holes, top left) w/all fittings, bulkheads & strainers. (48x18wx20deep)

20 Gallon All-Glass sump/refugium also drilled (one hole, bottom right, back wall) w/fittings

If anybody's interested I'll let them go for less than the cost of having them drilled, only $90 but you'll have to pick them up no later than Saturday, Nov. 5.

There is NO stand.

A

AndyMon

Rating - 98.6%
145   2   0
Janey came by today and cleaned out the rest of what I had left. You guys have to help her get her system up and running well :yeah: She depends on your knowledge and experience. Help her be successful, she's eager.
She picked up your stuff, too, Ronen (Ph meter, 2 heaters & 2 powerheads), Jawwad (hopes the fish makes it, looked fine when it left here. Try to get it from her ASAP), and Inky (she has a Magnatek ballast for you).

Once again, thanks to all you folks for helping me get this stuff sold. I was sceptical at first but, eventually, you came thru. This forum is a valuable resource and the community spirit here at MR is as good as I've ever seen on the net. Excellent support and comraderie.
I had a nice experience and it was great meeting all of you who were adventurous and obsessed enough to make the trek out to my place.

Happy Reef Keeping and Keep Your BioLoad Low,
AndyMon

aaron

Australian
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Andy, Did you sell the tank too? I was just wondering if i should be keeping a look out or not. Have a good time in Florida.
Aaron

A

AndyMon

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
aaron said:
Andy, Did you sell the tank too? I was just wondering if i should be keeping a look out or not. Have a good time in Florida.
Aaron
No Aaron, the tank & sump are still available. Everything else is sold.
I have no problem holding it for you!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: