joe

Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
Fs: Acan Lord Frag+micromussa for sale

arite any one intrested in a frag of about ten polyps of this lord. its about 3 inches and has about 10 polyps on it and is well healed from the fragging.

its green and red striped.
i wont have a pic till friday. but any one intrsted till i get a pic.
i will pst refrenc
this is basiclly what it is

i also have micromussas for sale.

smal smal frag of like 3 0r 4 polyps each.
1)purpule haze
2)angel eye
3)sweet tooth.

if you look on ebay they are selling for $90 buks for a 5 polyp frag ill let each frag go for 40 buks and if you buy all 3 ill let them gor for $100
remmber micromussa are small, but very nice. these were at the bottom of my pc lit tank so theyre not like the pics, but they should be under the right placement in the tank.
pics are on frags.org
just serch em

Attachments

• 08%20Acan%20lord%204.jpg
    08%20Acan%20lord%204.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:

joe

Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
i was thinking like $75 thats what my firend on RC told me to do it for,
the pic i put up was a coral that goes for i believe 15 a polyp so this is about 10 so its alot less than $150

and i have no clue why there is a D.I.Y sign near me post

joe

Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
not taken but he did show intrest.
im not gonna be able to get a pic soon, (and hes wating for one) so i can sell as is sight uunseen and thats why price is so low

joe

Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
arite any one intrested in a frag of about ten polyps of this lord. its about 3 inches and has about 10 polyps on it and is well healed from the fragging.

its green and red striped.
i wont have a pic till friday. but any one intrsted till i get a pic.
i will pst refrenc
this is basiclly what it is

i also have micromussas for sale.

smal smal frag of like 3 0r 4 polyps each.
1)purpule haze
2)angel eye
3)sweet tooth.

if you look on ebay they are selling for $90 buks for a 5 polyp frag ill let each frag go for 40 buks and if you buy all 3 ill let them gor for $100
remmber micromussa are small, but very nice. these were at the bottom of my pc lit tank so theyre not like the pics, but they should be under the right placement in the tank.
pics are on frags.org
just serch em

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: