Nsr250NYC

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
since i need money for this hobby, like alot of others on here. thought i give it a try since its free here before it goes on ebay.

-02 yamaha r6 plastics, both lower, front nose, tire hugger, tail (got some scratches). mirrors, exhaust.
-dynojet jetkit for 99-02 r6. brand new
-odometer for the bike, 99-02. not sure of mileage
-cracked headlight, can use for parts
-oil filters, spark plugs, tons of little stuff.
-brand new RS Taichi GP max glove. ($200 value shipped from Japan)
-alpinestar gloves
-shoei blade helmet. (passenger helmet barely used)
-joe rocket mesh summer jacket
-dainese tribal leather jacket with additional back armor ($700 value shipped from UK)
-OGK gp3 helmet ($500 value shipped from Japan)

pm me for prices. i have over 2000 dollars in bike stuff i have left. im sure there are more stuff in the garage. bike was converted into track and sold in the track trim. so all the plastics are off my original bike back in 02.

Nsr250NYC

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
oh RS250. how do you like that little 2 stroke? i have a friend that might help with the rs250. i don't have parts for that. yeah, i love that jacket. its barely worn too. might just hold on to it :) the things we do for the fish tank. lol

Nsr250NYC

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
marrone, i dont really need them anymore. since i dont have a bike anymore. the only thing i would hold on to is the jacket, just cuz its rare and hard to get a hold of. who knows, maybe i'll be back on a bike one day. you can catch me at pocono's raceway. hehe

herman

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Nsr250NYC said:
oh RS250. how do you like that little 2 stroke? i have a friend that might help with the rs250. i don't have parts for that. yeah, i love that jacket. its barely worn too. might just hold on to it :) the things we do for the fish tank. lol
The RS250 is freakishly awesome. It just arrived 3 days ago. Managed to get one of the very few RS250 with a 15digit VIN meaning street use ok!!! In the process of getting it registered.

Nsr250NYC

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Herman, good luck to ya. those 250s are awsome. if you can register it and show me the way, i can get lots of those from oversea. i got connection in Japan, China, Italy, and France. maybe we can make a business out of it. i just couldn't figure out how to register for those things. been trying to get my Nsr from overseas to here streetlegal.

herman

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Nsr250NYC said:
Herman, good luck to ya. those 250s are awsome. if you can register it and show me the way, i can get lots of those from oversea. i got connection in Japan, China, Italy, and France. maybe we can make a business out of it. i just couldn't figure out how to register for those things. been trying to get my Nsr from overseas to here streetlegal.
Only earlier rs250 had the right vin# sequense. I was just lucky to find one that the insurance companies also accept. All others are labled for track use only.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: