coralcrazy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99%
97   1   0
hi guys...i work at a hardware store, when i come back from college...i saw a bag of southdown sand....if you guys are intrested in some i could get some bags.....? please don't pm me cause i know it will get swamped by orders..just list how much you want...and i might be able to get a pallet ordered.... i will notify you guys when it comes..

kevin21

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
right now im just focused on if i can make that drive!!! im sure ill get out there though!! how much are in a pallet. i was put down for 5 bags...is there anyway to know if im def. getting those bags or is it first come first serve. i sure hope not...its a 2 hour drive for me!! ill buy it as long as the bags are 8 bucks or under a bag. thats what they used to sell it for here when they supplied it.

i agree with samster though...im going to stock up because i need to switch from CC to southdown and then fill my new 75g with southdown. thats only if i can get more then the 5 bags though!

wonder when he gets home from work!!!!
lol

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: