Rating - 100%
64   0   0
hey guys im switching everything over to my 75 gallon as soon as i recieve my ro/di unit.. yes i finally am getting one. so im puttin the 29 gallon up for sale. the original light hood, 29 gallon black with a dark grey rough top (really nice stand). thats it for now. if anyone is interested let me no. we can work something out. tank is in brand new condition there are no scratches at all.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
yea im upgrading already. i have the 75 gallon downstairs in my basement just begging me to set her up. hehe. well they are def. gonna be 2 happy tangs. ummm the problem was for me settin up the 75 gallon the right way was money and we were fixing up the basement. so 212 ill send ya a pm....

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Tank still for sale guys. $115.00 or best offer takes the goods.

- 29 gallon all glass tank with stock hood and flour. lights.
- black wood stand (very nice stand) with dark grey top.
- hob filter for up to 30 gallons (Need cartridges)

These 2 items below will be for sale after i get the 75 gallon up and running. if anyone is interested you can go on the waiting list for 1st grab on either one of these items. thanks

Prizm Hob Skimmer - $50.00 (Spent $175.00)
Cascade Cannister filter - for up to 65 gallon - $50.00 (Spent $130.00)

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
aight guys tank hood and stand still up for sale... 100.00

goby for sale (neon strips on both sides of face.) - 35.00 looking to get what i paid for it. sifts the crap out of the sand..... if anyone is interested let me know..

prizm hob skimmer - 50.00

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: