Dre

Rating - 100%
243   0   0
Buyers Beware

My fellow reefers :grouphug: please take a few minutes to check your merchadise very carefully before you payout whenever you buy corals, fish etc. from anyone. Pay when you pickup can make life easier if you have an issue with the merchadise. You can solve any disputes in person if you have one. Not everyone will be understanding and willing to make you whole if you leave the scene and discover there is a problem with the item. So once again be carefull, pay attention and happy reefing .... Thanks for your time.

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I would also like to give some additional advice as well. If there is someone whom you don't want to have any interaction with then do not put them on your buddylist. If they are on there then take them off. I also keep a written list of people and vendors whom at some point in time have either threatened me, insulted me, attacked me publicly, and even rubbed me the wrong way enough to not have anything to do with any more. IMO friends don't do the aforementioned and if they have they are removed and I will never do business with them ever or if they are met at any MR or non MR function then they get a hello and a nice view of my back when I walk away from them. I am not afraid to turn my back to anyone. Make no mistake I do hold a grudge, and I do hold it for a long time, forever is the norm. So in conclusion my suggestion is this, check feedback before you buy, check your little written "I don't want to associate with this person ever again" list, and check your buddy list.

Last edited:

thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
Rating - 96.6%
84   3   0
I would also like to give some additional advice as well. If there is someone whom you don't want to have any interaction with then do not put them on your buddylist. If they are on there then take them off. I also keep a written list of people whom at some point in time have either threatened me, insulted me, attacked me publicly, and even rubbed me the wrong way enough to not have anything to do with any more. IMO friends don't do the aforementioned and if they have they are removed and I will never do business with them ever or if they are met at a MR function then they get a hello and a nice view of my back when I walk away from them. Make no mistake I do hold a grudge, and I do hold it for a long time. So in conclusion my suggestion is this, check feedback before you buy, check your little written "I don't want to associate with this person ever again" list, and check your buddy list.

"Mental Note" Don't Rub Brendan the wrong way!

ziggyreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 85.7%
12   2   0
+100 on all the suggestions, and remember to always be familiar and try any electric equipment before you buy if possible and always always always Qt your new aquarium additions please learn from my mistakes.

Og Drogon

Freshwater monster
Rating - 94.1%
32   2   0
I would also like to give some additional advice as well. If there is someone whom you don't want to have any interaction with then do not put them on your buddylist. If they are on there then take them off. I also keep a written list of people whom at some point in time have either threatened me, insulted me, attacked me publicly, and even rubbed me the wrong way enough to not have anything to do with any more. IMO friends don't do the aforementioned and if they have they are removed and I will never do business with them ever or if they are met at a MR function then they get a hello and a nice view of my back when I walk away from them. Make no mistake I do hold a grudge, and I do hold it for a long time. So in conclusion my suggestion is this, check feedback before you buy, check your little written "I don't want to associate with this person ever again" list, and check your buddy list.

+1
But it is the one reason I don't go to the MR functions :-/
Cause I just won't trust myself, and don't want to be known as the bonehead to mess up one of these events up.

:) Love-peace-harmony :)

I'm Nemo's mother.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: