reefer4eva

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
282   0   0
The responses to this are funny. I said the same thing a while back and was "e-jumped" with all the negativity over it.

You know what's funny is every other forum you have to have a certain amount of post before you sell stuff..you have people sign up to the forum try and sell what there selling and you never see another post from them again.i think there should be a minimum post to sell

albano

Saltwater since 1973
Staff member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
people sign up to the forum try and sell what there selling and you never see another post from them again.i think there should be a minimum post to sell

Why? who cares?
They sign up to sell their stuff because they're getting out of the hobby. If they price it right, someone here gets a good deal...In the future, if they decide to get back in the hobby, they're welcome to sign in and hopefully get a good deal from someone else !

savagerican

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I don't agree! I am new here and I shouldn't be treated any different than anyone else. I have sold many items on cl and in 8 yrs I never had any issues. people have even left me 200/300 deposits without a recipe and I've come thru . Most of the times they leave a deposit when they redoing floor or waiting on house closing. I think u guys just have to be more careful when u buying

reefer4eva

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
282   0   0
I don't agree! I am new here and I shouldn't be treated any different than anyone else. I have sold many items on cl and in 8 yrs I never had any issues. people have even left me 200/300 deposits without a recipe and I've come thru . Most of the times they leave a deposit when they redoing floor or waiting on house closing. I think u guys just have to be more careful when u buying

I personally bought stuff from new members and left POSITVE feed back..there are a lot of shady people everywhere besides here..I sold stuff on here with an agreement with the buyer on a price and he still showed up to my house with less than the price we agreed on..and trust me I been in your shoes Savagerican as well as many others..alittle friendly advice..I always throw in freebies with anything I ever sold here

peteyboyny

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
And that's what the feedback is for. Uh-duh...

JYC1128

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I am new but so far all the sellers i have brought things from have been great. I sometimes dont feel like going into someone's house but they always insisted that i see the product before paying them.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Debby do you see where your name is on the post before mine (your last post on this thread)?... look to the left where your screen name is and then look down to where it says reefer ratings. Yours says 2(100%) click on that....

sgdcover

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Question to moderators: I have a listing for a nano i'm trying to sell. I had put a price on the title, but decided to reduce it. I made the change and its reflected in the thread, however, on the forum page, the title is still displaying the old price. Is there a way to remove the price altogether or delete the thread and I can create a new one? Thanks!

Here is the link: http://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum/sale-trade/188991-28g-nano-jbj-plus-tons-stuff-475-obo.html

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: