masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
I have access to extremely nice size Nassarius Snails. They are fantastic sandbed sifters (so this thread is not for you Tony :lol: ).

Let me know if I can hook anybody up. They are priced right and like I said, they are not the tiny little things most people sell.

Pricing is determined by quantity that we buy. They start at $1.75 each and the price goes down from there as quantity goes up.

LMK,
Russ

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Sounds good. I'll start the list:

Russ: 10
Deanos: 10
Alistair: 30
ECFENCING: 10
Eugene: 10
house: 15

So far we have 85

Anybody else? I can pick them up either today or Monday.

Russ

Last edited:

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Ok, here's the deal, I purchased the extra 15 required to make 100. I don't need them. So they are up for grabs for whoever wants them.

The total for each one is $1.60. I think that worked out really well. I hope you guys feel the same way.

Breakdown:
Russ: paid
Deanos: 10 PAID
Alistair: 30 PAID Picked up
ECFENCING: 10 x $1.60 = $16.00 <<cash paypal >> $16.79
Eugene: 10 x $1.60 = $16.00 <<cash paypal >> $16.79
house: 15 PAID

If anyone wants to paypal me, please include the paypal fee as noted above.
My paypal address is [email protected] .

As far as pickup is concerned it might be best to have a discussion here how we want to handle that. I'm here tonight, Saturday (tomorrow) and late in the day Sunday (don't know what time yet). oooooohhhhhh Super Bowl, how could I forget. :duh: No matter, I'll let y'all know how Sunday looks.

Thanks all,
Russ

Last edited:

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
House of Laughter said:
payment sent - pick-up details are in the comments - LMK
House

You're always welcome in........with the kids or not. Either way, let me know before you get here and I'll have them ready and bagged for you to go to the drive thru window :lol: . Will you be taking Deanos and Eugenes as well?

LMK,
Russ

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
House of Laughter said:
I'll take deanos for sure cause he can come to me, I am not scheduled to come to manhattan for a few weeks, but will consider it - do they absolutley have to have sand to live? I can hold them in the frag tank.

LMK.

Jim

Cool, I'll have Deans ready with yours. Now, as far as NEEDING sand to survive, that's a good question. Mine are ALWAYS buried in the sand until I either feed the tank or the lights go out.

I'll look into it.

Any idea around what time the kids will drag you along with them? :lol:

Russ

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: