2004turbo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
So I'm selling my solana after having it for about 6 months. I picked it up from a member here with a small chip and bought a new stand. This is the new version with the high clarity glass and it comes with a never used stock skimmer. It is currently on a FW setup. Looking to get 300.

Just to clarify, the chip has no sharp edges and hasn't changed at all since I've had it.

Also have a 2x24w 24" T5 light with independent switches for each bulb and leds moonlights. Looking for 40.

I'l meet up within 25 min. of me and if I have to pay bridge tolls thats on the buyer.

edit: I'm in 07620

IMG_0008.jpg

Last edited:

2004turbo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Not sure about the other guys but I have this set-up in my room. Between this and a 120 fw in the living room and a 300g system in the office I'm falling behind on maintaince and would rather be able to enjoy the hobby rather than be a slave to it. I'm transferring the livestock to the other tank when I have a buyer lined up so I don't have a empty tank lying around.

JPK_NJ

John
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
There are a lot of these going around because they are great tanks for about a year...you get addicted to corals, buy tons of frags, dose alk Ca, evrythng starts growing, then you upsize to something around 100 gallons! I'm doing this as we speak. Good luck with the sale

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Selling another tank? Same one you bought after I bought yours. lol damn it's been 6 months already? I'm actually going to end up selling mine but out of the fish stuff for awhile.

2004turbo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
LOL yea, the same one I bought after the marineland. I guess I'm destined not to have a tank in my room. Sometimes you just need a break from this, I've thought about that also

2004turbo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Might want to lower the price a bit. You can find a brand new one for that price plus yours would be 3rd hand and plus it has a chip on it.

Lowered. I usually price my stuff a little high expecting to get lowballed and then nego. to something fair for everyone. I've always seen prices on used items as flexible. Light might be spoken for

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: