jschottenfeld

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I am helping out a friend who works for an attorney's office where someone was evicted from their house. The guy who was evicted left behind a large glass, flat back hex tank. I don't know the exact number of gals, but my guess would be 250 to 300. (It measures approximately 3'x3'x7')

Inside of the tank is a large lion fish, small trigger, some kind of eel, and some damsels. My friend, (who is an animal lover....aren't we all), doesn't know what to do with the fish and tank.

Anyone who is interested can have everything for free. The tank is operating currently with two Iwaki pumps attached to a wet/dry sump. I am not looking to part this out. I'm looking for someone to take the fish, if they don't want the tank then it will probably just be disposed of by the landlord.

The house is located in Brookville, in Nassau county. If someone is interested, pm me and I will put you in touch with the attorney's office to take a look at everything.

jschottenfeld

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
To all who have expressed interest in the fish and everything that was offered, I was informed by the attorney's office that the original owner was given until the end of the day on Monday to claim everything. If he doesn't step forward to take care of his pets then I will respond to the people who have PM'ed me. Thanks!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: