johnbluezoo.jpg.JPG

blue xenia
bluexenisoon.jpg

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
They have lots of rare and HOT corals!

While they are expensive, who knows if enough of us get together as a group buy. Maybe we could even frag the frags! :D

IconicAquariums

Iconic Aquariums
Vendor
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Mike, you could get alot for that $6 :lol:

Shaun, depending on when you order i might be down to get some. I wanna wait another week before adding any frags.

Also, anyone ordering the Blue Xenia(cespitularia) i'd be very cautious as it a. melts down when shipped and b. doesn't tolerate other soft corals very well, especially sinularias & sacrophytons.

joe

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
joetbs said:
Mike, you could get alot for that $6 :lol:

Shaun, depending on when you order i might be down to get some. I wanna wait another week before adding any frags.

Also, anyone ordering the Blue Xenia(cespitularia) i'd be very cautious as it a. melts down when shipped and b. doesn't tolerate other soft corals very well, especially sinularias & sacrophytons.

joe
Joe, I am open on when I order, so I am willing to wait, :) .

I was actually thinking about the Blue xenia. Have you had any luck with it or experience beyond what you mentioned. I know xenia is hard to ship, but I would love to get this coral. You don't have any do you? ;)

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
OK, looks like I got enough interest to make this happen. I emailed atlantis for a discount for MR, they said on their website that they do give out discounts on corals and shipping for "certain orders". Let's see what they respond with, :D .

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
PLEASE start to make your exact requests here on this thread. The order will be made next week (Joe does that work for you?).

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
This is the response from atlantis!

Hi Shaun!

We can definitely work out some type of discount. Do you have an idea of
how much the order will be?

Best regards,
Joleen Parks

joe

Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
i spoke to them the other day about n order for myself, and they told me orders over like 500 get free shiping, so thats a start

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: