A

AndyMon

For Sale in Northport, Long Island, NY

Thanks much, guys & gals! Everything has been sold except:

75 Gallon All-Glass drilled tank (3 holes, top left) w/all fittings, bulkheads & strainers. (48x18wx20deep)

20 Gallon All-Glass sump/refugium also drilled (one hole, bottom right, back wall) w/fittings

If anybody's interested I'll let them go for less than the cost of having them drilled, only $90 but you'll have to pick them up no later than Saturday, Nov. 5.

There is NO stand.

Last edited:
A

AndyMon

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
drunktank said:
if u cant sell it as a system, im interested in some single iteams.
I need to sell it all, and before 11/3. Otherwise, I'll have to dump the live stuff somewhere and worry about the dry goods in the spring. Time is of the essence.

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Im interested in the PH meter and heaters ,,LMK ,,,
Will go real quick if youpart 1 by 1 ,,you may get stuck with some things but better than dumping thing and lossing money ..let us know ,
we can try to drive out all at once and get thing out as quick or a couple of days ,
Like Jawwad said ,most of the ppl here have tank already set to the max ,but we are looking for extra stuff

Welcome to MR ,,Too bad your are getting out of the hobby ,come back quick ,

A

AndyMon

Rating - 98.6%
145   2   0
DEEPWATER said:
Will go real quick if youpart 1 by 1 ,,you may get stuck with some things but better than dumping thing and lossing money ..let us know ,
we can try to drive out all at once and get thing out as quick or a couple of days ,

Welcome to MR ,,Too bad your are getting out of the hobby ,come back quick ,
Hmmmm, an interesting idea. I wonder how easily it could be implemented? Sort of a weekend "garage sale"?
Guess I'd need buyers for the live stuff sewn up first, though. If you folks can figure out a way to coordinate this all before 11/3, I'm game.
Thought I might put an ad in Newsday?
Yeah, I hate having to break it down but retirement beckons and I hate shoveling snow. Gotta go where the weather suits my clothes. :)

jawwad2004

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
inkblue said:
Usually, we go on whoever asked for it first gets it... so you should just go down the list of your thread and contact whomeveR asked for what... that is always fair with us at MR :)
Yessir, thats exactly how bidness is conducted here on MR. You can contact your sellers via private message and/or just ask them for their email address. Whatever you're more comfortable with.

A

AndyMon

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
OK, I've gotta crash soon so I'll see what develops here (any ideas/suggestions very much welcomed) when I check back early tomorrow evening. Will see what kind of interest is out there for all the stuff. :thanks:

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
cool so im in for the ph meter and heater ,,
jawwad want 40 lbs of rock ,
inkblue wat lots of thing ,
drunktank want some items ,,you are on a roll ,start counting your money its as good as in your pocket on this site ,,let us know when it good to drive up and address would help :) ,,have a good nite

inkblue

Rice Planter
Rating - 98.6%
145   2   0
Pending pics/prices, I'd like the following:

20 Gallon All-Glass sump/refugium also drilled w/fittings
Black acrylic 48 inch Champion MH (2x175w)
Red Sea Sailfin Tang
Flame Angel
Percula clown
3 Brittle stars; 1 Harlequin, 2 red
Hermits, possibly an Emerald crab :)

Also take some rocks that haven't been claimed... :thanks:

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: