heuerfan

Rating - 100%
172   0   0
My friend ReeferJoe has decided to take down his awesome SPS dominant 72 bowfront. He and is wife are execting their second child and he will no longer have time to maintain this beautiful tank. Joe will be selling every single thing, he is not keeping anything! First he would like to sell all the corals, then liverock, then equipment and then finally tank, stand, sump. I went over lastnight to take some pics but unfortunately with my cheap camera it does not capture the true colors of the corals. If you are interested in any of the corals, please call Joe directly at 914-879-3030 OR PRIVATE MESSAGE "REEFERJOE". Everything will be on a first come first serve basis, nothing will be held without prepayment.

I'm really going to miss this tank....... :(

10.JPG

9_431762.JPG

Last edited:

heuerfan

Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Here are some of the corals he has. Purple bonsai, orange/greenbase digitata, green slimer.
8_752655.JPG

Blue oregon tort, pocilapora below, green table.
7_45593.JPG

Purple tort frag, blue youngei frag, etc...
6_762573.JPG

Last edited:

heuerfan

Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Check out this awesome 30 gallon sump. Joe copied the design from MELEV on RC. Don't even ask about that skimmer, its going to me :D
2_421173.JPG

Check out the braces he added to the cabinet, this thing is solid! :)

5_727020.JPG

Check out this DIY calc reactor, this thing is awesome and the craftman ship on it is first rate! Wish i could take it! :)

3.JPG

Last edited:

heuerfan

Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Forgot to add the picture of the fish! After corals and rocks are gone, he will sell the fish. He has the following, all extremely healthy!!!

Regal Angel 3.5"
Powder Blue Tang 3.5"
Lineatus Wrasse (sorry this is mine :D)
Austrailian Scotts Fairy Wrasse 6"
Yellowfin Flasher Wrasse 3"
Blue Chromis 1.5"
Percula Clown 2"
2-Clean Shrimps

Think thats everything. Joe is still deciding on pricing for the fish so just give him a call or PM him if you are interested.

1_612792.JPG

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: