Mattl22

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
I love Sps !! And love the Le stuff say what u will but it's a hobby and everyone has rite to buy whatever they want in my case it's high end Sps!
Right now I have a nice collection !! The ones I'm searching for right now are

Tyree joes rainbow ( I have a seller just need too set a few bucks aside as it's going for about $220 shipped).

Purple monster I have a sm frag already but getting a bigger multiple branch from a guy on reef central hopefully this week!

Tyree Somewhere over the rainbow milli from wwc I actually have a frag paid for just waiting for it to heal up I'm pretty psyched about this one it took a lot to track a frag of this down. If u never heard about this one look it up lmk what u think!

Just wondering if there r any other guys on mr that like the named Sps!
What r u looking for?
What do u have ?
If u have something really nice but no name post it up!
I'll see if I can post some of the nice frags I have my wife got new I phone and the camera actually takes pretty decent pic of tank

FaviaFreak

Aquarium Village
Rating - 93.6%
44   3   0
I want this one

Vivid's Rainbow Delight
product_image.gif

Mattl22

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Just saw interesting one from sniper new le azul cielo looks pretty sweet I'm also dying for a frag of snipers blue polyped nastau
Gonna check out vivid rainbow
Mgny doesn't have any frags of the red robin ATM

Mattl22

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Just looked up the vivid rainbow and it's pretty baddest ass might get that b4 joes rainbow could even get another frag for the price the guy wants on joes rainbow also pics I've seen of the joes rainbow never look like the one reef farmers has

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: