NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
< knows several members with a tank like this.
zeovit isnt that hard is you know you have the time and will do the dosing everyday as your suppose to, it doesnt triple your bill either, nor does it give any more of a pastel look to corals then any other type of carbon dosing

Sharkbait420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not a big fan of the tank. He cramed to much stuff in there. I think it will look better with some more space. To many colors it looks like flourecent clown puke.

vio

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.9%
271   3   0
Rob, if u go Zeovit ,make sure u got $ to hire a nice secretary, to dose every day for u.:lol:
Love that tank ,in special the stand (Plexiglass legs) and almost NO sand.

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I dose all zeo vit products and i never had any problems. It is a little expensive but so is the hobby. Once you know how it works you can get around the pastel colors if you don't like that look but not by starving the corals as it was stated on this thread. Zeo vit makes a very good product and every tank that is shown with using their product is not staged as also stated, come on give credit when credit is due and try to achieve the same if you like it that much instead of finding excuses. We all wish to have tank as nice as the tank in the video it's a hell of a tank but I guess we can't achieve it then we don't like it. We hear about tanks crashes all the time and we try to blame something but the truth is never told. It's always because we do something stupid. Challenges is what makes people better be happy and keep reeling.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: