Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
can you post a picture i want to see the structure of the coralite on the acro . please and thank you. doesn't have to be the best shot. 60% white 30% blues you can take clear cell phone shots with almost all color in it.

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
guess no pictures? i went to PW today there was no CandyLand acro. Just a Tennius that was Deep Sky Blue that faded into a lime Yellowish/green, Witch i have something liek that from PW a few months ago. if that was it i saw a chopped up colony that im sure everyone jumped on. no CandyLand at PetsWearhouse.

when i showed them the photo when we went in, They said they didnt get in anything like that and showed us the Green and blue piece.

Rating - 99.5%
204   1   0
Original candy land acro
pa4aty2y.jpg

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
My pictures are not coming out good on the Iphone you cant see the colors. Why are you getting annoyed that i found something similar?

No one is getting annoyed. me and gab drove out there today, Because she was excited when you told her that they had something similar in, It was a hour plus drive for us and when we got there and showed them the photo of the piece they have said they did not get anything close to that. they showed us the new pieces they recently got in. The photos of the Frags she took were from a iphone4 with mostly whites on. Thats why i figured you would be able to get a photo. I am sorry if i sounded annoyed, i just wanted to see what you got. Cause the way she was talking about it was cool.

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
personally id leave it under the mh for awhile longer, you know i am a fan of t5's but those pieces seem to color alot better under mh, lol hopefully will be hooking 250 mh up tommorrow

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
personally id leave it under the mh for awhile longer, you know i am a fan of t5's but those pieces seem to color alot better under mh, lol hopefully will be hooking 250 mh up tommorrow

Yea i know you are rick :P. But everything else we have is under T5 and LED and there doing amazing in color. i no MH is like the KING when it comes to SPS everyone says. we shall see tho!.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: