jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
I got a frag last year from kenny and it looks similar to this. That's why i asked if it was the same coral. Your colors are kicking butt these days. That pink milli next to it looks pretty sick too :)

ValorG

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
263   0   0
I got a frag last year from kenny and it looks similar to this. That's why i asked if it was the same coral. Your colors are kicking butt these days. That pink milli next to it looks pretty sick too :)
He was selling a rainbow delight, I know that for sure. Maybe his was a vivid, who knows. And thanks bro, leds aren't so bad ^_< Yeah the milli is pretty nice, better in person.

ValorG

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
263   0   0
28kk0p4.jpg

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
You inspired me to move my piece into higher light :). I had it in a crappy spot with lower flow and lighting. Hopefully I can get it like yours? or else I'm selling the damn thing lol. Looking back from your July pic to now, that's really impressive. You should be proud.

ValorG

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
263   0   0
Really amazing coral u got there beats the vivid rainbow delight by a mile hope my frag looks1/2 as good some day

Thanks Matt!, I'm sure it will be. Seems to be happy where you got it.

You inspired me to move my piece into higher light :). I had it in a crappy spot with lower flow and lighting. Hopefully I can get it like yours? or else I'm selling the damn thing lol. Looking back from your July pic to now, that's really impressive. You should be proud.

I'm an inspiration :3 lolol Yes hopefully that will do it for you. If it doesn't maybe it's cuz theyre not the same piece. You could always trade one of ur other amazing corals for a piece :D

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: