Masgatigata

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
I'm updating my T5 lighting on my metal halide fixture(Sfiligoi 48" 2 phoenix 14k). It comes with four 54w t5 and currently I have 2 Ati blue+ and 2 ATI true actinics. What to you all think? Good...or should I change it up. If so, with what? I'm also adding a reefbrite for extra pop.

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
I have a sfiligoi light also. The blue reefbrites make a world of difference. Even with the halide on, the change in spectrum is awesome. The t5 setup in this hood kind of sucks compared to an ati future. I would suggest 2 ge65k and 2 Ati blue plus. The t5 will penetrate better with this combo, and looks awesome with the blue reefbrites. Hope
This helps.

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Is the GE65k too yellow/white? Would this cause more of a 10k look? What would be bulb combination for a 15k-18k but still get great growth?

I am currently running 3 b+ and 1coral plus then my LEDs which is full spectrum.

VS a UVL 454 bulb this is more of a skyblue then a deep blue look. I don't mind it but I think I can get more pop some other way?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: