rwells

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
233   0   0
Such a tragedy! Hope you get back on your feet! I almost burnt down my house the day I pickedup that led tape. The person who soldered the power supply to the tape, had both wires basically melted together. The second I fired the led up, it lit up in flames. ANYONE THAT USES these led tape units, please resolder and shrink wrap them! They are extremely dangerous.[/QUOTE

I repair under the stand during the week and pull the tank apart this weekend and scrub down the rocks. Currently cycling with Dr. Tim?s.

Attachments

• 3126D1F3-DA4D-4AFC-87FF-7ABEBFD02A26.jpg
    3126D1F3-DA4D-4AFC-87FF-7ABEBFD02A26.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 216

editour2

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Sorry about your coral loss, glad your family and you are fine...good that the fish made it as well. I would be happy to give you some nice frags of purple stylo, spongodes and forest fire digi if you want to take the trip out to Long Island.

rwells

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
233   0   0
Sorry about your coral loss, glad your family and you are fine...good that the fish made it as well. I would be happy to give you some nice frags of purple stylo, spongodes and forest fire digi if you want to take the trip out to Long Island.

Nice of you, will let you know when cycle is complete. Thx

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: