0   0   0
From your own tank!
icon_wink.gif

lets see some pics!

M.E.Milz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a frog spawn that is about 10" in diameter, and a couple of Bali yellow/green staghorns that are getting close to the size. I even took a few pictures with a borrowed digital camera (not particualrly good pictures though). However, I am truely ignorant when it comes to posting pictures on the web. Anybody want to help me out? If so, I can e-mail the pictures to you if you would like to post them for me
icon_smile.gif

Mike

canadawest

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got the biggest I ever seen Green Open Brain Coral (~8" across when inflated). I also have a large Torch Coral (~8" diameter from 5-6 heads)

I have digital photos at home I can email to you if you like. Or you are welcome to come by and see my tanks anytime.

canadawest

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is Awesome!

I have two Hammer Corals (larger one fraged into two) and they are each about 1/8th the size of that beautiful specimen.

KenH

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was going to post a pic of my 9-10", 5 year old hammer, but I suddenly feel inadequate.

--- Ken

Markv

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's a pic from a store in Denver:

neptune.jpg

That pic is about 4 years old now. They had to upgrade the tank to a 200 gallon wide to accomodate that Euphyllia. It's much larger now. Anyone from Colorado know if this coral is still alive? It was over at Neptune's in their display. Haven't been back in a year, so I don't know.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by M.E.Milz:
<STRONG>I have a frog spawn that is about 10" in diameter, and a couple of Bali yellow/green staghorns that are getting close to the size. I even took a few pictures with a borrowed digital camera (not particualrly good pictures though). However, I am truely ignorant when it comes to posting pictures on the web. Anybody want to help me out? If so, I can e-mail the pictures to you if you would like to post them for me
icon_smile.gif

Mike</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have plenty of capacity in my photopoint account - I'd be happy to post them there (then you can reference the link in your post here).

fudge1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
M.E.,

Dont feel bad,i have a frogspawn from a friend that is worthy of this thread,but i too am PC(netically??) challenged.
icon_sad.gif

Take the Cheese up on the offer?

Andrew,
Thanks for the invite....goes both ways
icon_biggrin.gif

Awesome pics guys.....Marc

M.E.Milz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Cheese,

If you e-mail me your e-mail address, I will send you the pictures to post. Your e-mail address is blocked in your profile.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by M.E.Milz:
<STRONG>Thanks Cheese,

If you e-mail me your e-mail address, I will send you the pictures to post. Your e-mail address is blocked in your profile.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No problem - you have mail.

This goes for anybody else, too. I have, I think, a 250 image quota, so if anybody needs their photos posted I'd be glad to host them in my photopoint account.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: