tubs

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone,

For those of you who are familiar with Wayne Shang know that he is a very well known and accomplished marine aquarium keeper with exceptional experience with SPS and rare and difficult to keep marine fish.

wshang.jpg

If you want to hear his secrets in keeping SPS and rare and difficult marine fish come on by as our club meetings are always open and free to the public - you don't have to be a member to participate in any activity.

The meeting is on May 18, 2002 @7PM at the Baylands Interpretive Center in the marshlands of Palo Alto - a very nice place to have a club meeting.

BTW, he plans on bring some SPS and other goodies :D

Visit SEABay for more info.

Driving directions here

BIO

Wayne Shang has kept freshwater fish since childhood, and began keeping marine aquaria in the early 80's. He is currently focusing on Small Polyp Stony corals and Tridacna clams. He maintains a 650-gallon reef and a 300-gallon marine fish-only aquarium at home.

Both of his reef and fish-only aquaria were first published on Aquarium Frontiers in 1997. Since then pictures of his tanks can be seen often on the Internet and other publications such as "Aquarium Corals" by Eric Borneman, "The New Marine Aquarium" by Mike Paletta and the latest "Riffaquarien" by Daniel Knop.

In May 18th 2002 meeting, Wayne is going to talk about how to successfully maintain Small Polyp Stony Corals and to keep Marine Fish in home aquarium.

Come to join the Seabay club meeting on May 18 and spend a Saturday evening with Wayne to learn all the secret of his success or visit his web site at http://www.underseadiscovery.net just to get acquainted.

jamesw

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
John,

I would LOVE to be able to make Wayne's talk. But 2,100 miles prevents me.

Cheers
James Wiseman

Maximus1

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi John,
Wayne has some awsome corals. I hope I can make it. I've been meaning to meet you and the other guys from SeaBay. This would be the perfect time:)

tubs

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
James,

Maybe you could ask him to go there? You don't know and he might just be interested.

Sang,

Yeah, there are a bunch of other reefers you might know in the area that aren't regulars but are coming especially for the SPS. Wayne will be bringing some goodies.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sure you can't postpone till the 25th? I'll be back in town then. :D

Oh, tubs, send you an IM at RL.

-Perry

tubs

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry Perry no dice on the date :D ,

If ur around be sure to drop by OK so at least you can see how things are doing. Say I'm planning a 750 lighted with sunlight with a huge CSD. Will need your input.

TTYL,

Mouse

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bet he wishes he hadn't put in those Green Star Polyops, there everywhere. Im sereously thinking there a bit of a nuciance, i wonder if they give him any grief. :?

Min you if i had a tank half as good as that would i care, i think not. :D

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: