jason18

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have very poor to almost no poly extension. I have a little clown goby in the tank I know they don't help the matter but he doesn't really go on all the acros, Any ideas this is driving me nuts HELP...

bubbles4

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I have very poor to almost no poly extension. I have a little clown goby in the tank I know they don't help the matter but he doesn't really go on all the acros, Any ideas this is driving me nuts HELP...

How many acros do you have? Is it only acros affected? water param? how long has the tank been running? lighting? flow? use any supplements? What other corals do you have in the tank?

bubbles4

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
sorry for bombarding you with so many questions. Difficult to figure out why without a bunch more info. bottom line is they probably aren't happy about something

jason18

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hear ya lights i have 2 250 watt mh 10k reef flux, Flow i have a MP40 and a mag 18 return pump in line with a SWCD, Levels I'm going to check today, Tank has been running for almost 4 years or so,I have a mixed reef and yes most for the acros are affected.
The only other thing i add is Vodka 2ml twice a day 1 dose in the morning and 1 at night.
Thanks..

cali_reef

Fish and Coral Killer
Rating - 97.3%
36   1   0
Post pictures of the acro(s) in question.

Just FYI, not all acro will have their polyp extended in light, or substantially visible at all.

I don't think a single MP40 with Mag18 as return is enough flow in a 120 gallon tank.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: