InfernoST

"H" Division
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I'm not sure as to what is going on with my Montipora Setosa but one of the tips is turning brown but the rest of it seems to be growing fairly well, does anyone know what could be causing it? I'll get some pics up later today.

Parameters
PH = 8.25
Mg = 1450
Cal = 480
Dkh = 10
PO4 = .02
NO3 = ND
Salinity = 1.025

InfernoST

"H" Division
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I'm running the lights at 45% and have brought them up from 25% over a 6 week period, everybody else is doing fine and the Setosa is in the middle of the tank.

Alex

Pretzel in Orange M&M
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
I'm running the lights at 45% and have brought them up from 25% over a 6 week period, everybody else is doing fine and the Setosa is in the middle of the tank.

Is it directly under the 40 degree optics? if so maybe you should move it to a different location, it might be getting too intense for the setosa. BTW how long do you have it at that intensity?

InfernoST

"H" Division
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Is it directly under the 40 degree optics? if so maybe you should move it to a different location, it might be getting too intense for the setosa. BTW how long do you have it at that intensity?

It is under the 40 degree optics. This morning when I checked the tank the brown spot was gone and location it was at is now a brilliant deep pink color, I don't know this little guy has got me all confused.

InfernoST

"H" Division
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Flow
2 MP40W's
2 Sicce voyager 2's (850 gph each)
1 Marineland 5500 return pump (rated @ 1350 gph running at 900 gph actual)

Parameters
PH = 8.25
Mg = 1450
Cal = 480
Dkh = 9
PO4 = ND to .02
NO3 = ND
Salinity = 1.025
___

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: